RATES & POLICIES
2014 - 2015 COTTAGE RATES
$175-$225/night/cottage plus tax*
No Cleaning Fees and Many Extras!
Complimentary Firewood, gas for grill, organic toiletries, organic teas and coffee starter, welcome basket with homemade cookies & more
2-4 night minimums ; Weekly Discounts
1 night stays sometimes possible “last minute"
- No cleaning fees. Cottages are very clean.
- Reservations: Major credit card deposit of 50% rent
- Payment Method: Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, & American Express.
- Check-in 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Eastern (please call for late arrivals).
- Checkout by 11:00 a.m. Eastern (if our schedule allows, late check out possible with pre-approval).
- Non smoking establishment.
- Children who like to explore are welcome to come with their parents.
- Fish Pond: Catch and release fishing in the spring-fed pond with artificial bait, worms or crickets only. No minnows or fish bait allowed.
- State & local taxes collected: 9.75% sales tax & 5% county lodging fee.
- Refundable Security Deposit of half rent held against major credit card.
- A completed & signed rental agreement is due 7 days from the day of deposit
- Pet Friendly : $8/night/pet (please contact us for pre-approval- no puppies).
- Travel crib and/or twin comfort-level air beds available to borrow if needed (Maximum 6 guests per cottage).
- Hunting or ATV riding by our guests is not allowed on our property but we can advise you where it is possible in our area.
- Optional catering and delivery services are available Thursday-Sunday. We reserve the right to close the farmhouse kitchen for emergencies or chef's vacation. We make every effort to buy local & organically raised food.
- Handicap facilities: Pinecone Cottage is all one level and has one bathroom shower equipped with grab bars and has comfort level toilet seats. Pinecone Cottage has limited wheel chair accessibility (one small step at carport & one at door - call for details). The Honeysuckle Cottage is not accessible by wheelchair, however it does has safety grab bars in the bathtub.
- Free organic teas, sampler first morning organic coffee, homemade cookies and seasonal produce.
- Free supply of firewood provided.
- Free propane gas for grill.
- Free eco-friendly toiletries & cleaning supplies provided.
- All natural linens, towels and spa robes provided for cottage use.
DEPOSITS, PAYMENTS & RENTAL AGREEMENT: 50% of the total rent via major credit card is required to reserve your cottage. Please call us with your credit card information as soon as you are sure of your dates. A rental agreement will be emailed to you: please fax, scan or mail back the agreement to us within 7 days. The balance of the rent plus 9.75% state and local taxes and 5% county occupancy fees will be charged to your major credit card the day of your arrival.
For nightly or weekly stays, a refundable security deposit of one half rent is held against your credit card during your stay. Your security deposit credit card slip will be shredded within 48 hrs of checkout as long as conditions of rental agreement are met. If there is a problem with the cottage after checkout, we will try and resolve it with you as reasonably as possible but our previous guests have shown us that they love our cottages and take great care of them! If the cottage is left in unduly dirty condition, we reserve the right to deduct a cleaning fee from the deposit. We do not charge a cleaning fee but just ask guests to follow a simple check out list before leaving (take out garbage, put dishes in dishwasher, clean food areas).
CANCELLATION POLICY: We are a small family operation and unable to absorb the costs of cancellations. Cancellations made 25 days or more in advance of the arrival date will be refunded less a 10% credit card processing fee (the credit card companies charge us 5% to charge your card plus 5% to refund). Cancellations made within 25 days of the arrival date (or early check outs) are non-refundable. We understand emergencies happen and recommend that you take out travel insurance for this possibility. We appreciate your understanding.